Holiday home for 1 to 4 people + baby.
Our terraced house was built at the end of the golden thirties of last century by grandfather Louis, and is located in a quiet street of the Mechelen-Battel section.
The house is still family property and furnished with furniture made by grandfather Louis and father Maurice.
You find us at:
- 35 km from Brussels,
- 25 km from Antwerp,
- 26 km from Leuven,
- 2.2 km from the historic city center of Mechelen.
- 2.4 km to the Vrijbroek Park,
- 3 km to the Tivoli Park,
- 550 m to the connection with the bicycle nodes 95, 93 and 58,
- 240 m to the nearest Carrefour,
- About 850 m to the bakery, pastry shop, butcher, caterer.
Mechelen has a lot to offer to attract a wide public: info https://visit.mechelen.be/en
Extensive information brochure is present and we will gladly answer all your questions.